+86 13914119628
Home / Services
OUR SERVICE

Are you a manufacturer?
Yes, Jiangsu Huazhong Roll Forming Machine Co., Ltd started to manufacture roll forming machines since 1993 and exported machines since 1998, with former company name of Rui’an Huazhong Cold Bending Machinery Co., Ltd. We expanded our factory into 35,000㎡ in Wuxi in 2015, with registered capital of 40 million yuan. Huazhong is one of the leading roll forming machine experts in China, introducing international outstanding roller design software-Germany COPRA software at early 1990s.

How to place an order?
Inquiry with product profiles --- Technical proposal from us --- Discuss technical details --- Confirm the profile drawing and price --- Confirm PI and contract --- Pay 30% down payment --- Start to design and production --- Machine test and inspection, and training in our factory (if requested by the buyer) --- Pay 70% balance before shipping --- Loading and shipping --- Our engineer training or testing at seller’s factory.

What’s your payment terms?
30% of the total contract value is paid by T/T as down payment, the remaining 70% of the total contract value is paid off by T/T after the acceptance test of the completed machines and the training carried out at the Seller’s factory and machines loaded in containers but before shipment.

What’s your production commencement date?
The seller agrees to commence the production of the machines listed herein as the subjects of the contract, on the day when the 30% deposit requested by the seller as down payment is paid by the buyer into the seller’s bank account.

What’s your delivery time?
Depends on order and complexity of machines, basically within 90 days after receiving 30% down payment from the buyer.

What’s your warranty?
A warranty of 24 months is offered on whole machine, commencing on delivery to the destination port After the 24 months warranty period, the seller is responsible for the repair and maintenance of the machines at cost price. The rollers have a warranty of 10 years. Warranty is limited to the free replacement of parts found to be defective, and does not include the damage to or broken machine parts caused by misuse or inappropriate operation or human factor. This warranty will not require the buyer to return broken parts to the seller unless the seller requests the return of a part and pays the freight charges; otherwise images and/or a video of the broken part will be sent to the seller for assessment. The seller will act promptly and ship a defective part.

What’s your transportation and packaging?
Container packing of the machines, suitable for sea transportation.
Packing style: naked but fixed in the container with high tensile strength iron wire to ensure machines are prevented from moving and colliding. 
Standard water proof plastic packaging used to cover whole machine. Spare parts and some small parts shall be packed in wooden box.

What’s your after sales service?
The seller will provide after sales service and parts for the life-time of the machines worldwide. This includes providing assistance to troubleshoot mechanical issues by telephone, email or wechat communication and for electrical issues troubleshooting can include the aforementioned ways of communicating plus access to the PLC through remote internet connection to assess error codes and offer solutions.

What’s your installation and commissioning?
The buyer will pay a fee of USD80/day for the seller’s technician to carry out the installation and commissioning of all the machines at buyer’s factory.

How to visit our company?
(1)Fly to Shanghai Airport: take high speed train from Shanghai Hongqiao Station to Wuxi East Station (half an hour) and we will pick you up at Wuxi East Station.
(2)Fly to Beijing Airport: take high speed train from Beijing Nan station to Wuxi East Station (4 hours) and we will pick you up at Wuxi East Station.

For detailed information about us, please contact us now!

Email to this supplier

Contact Us

 TEL: 0510-85589687   0510-88805168

 FAX: 0510-85589686
  +8613914110830   +8613914119628

 MOBILE: +86 13914119628   +86 13914110830

 E-MAIL: huazhong@hz-lw.com
                   huazhonggooogle@gmail.com
 ADD: No. 66 East Jiaoyang Road, Yangjian Industrial park Xishan district, Wuxi,  Jiangsu, China

  • Q Are you a manufacturer?

    A
    Yes, Jiangsu Huazhong Roll Forming Machine Co., Ltd. was founded in 1996, with the former company named Rrui'an Huazhong Cold Bending Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd. And in 2003 we moved to Wuxi City, Jiangsu Province, with 900 square meters plant. In 2005 we officially changed our name into Jiangsu Huazhong Roll Forming Machine Co., Ltd, with registered capital of 40 million yuan. Our company expanded into independent factory with 35,000 square meters in 2015.
Copyright © 2016 Jiangsu Huazhong Roll Forming Machine Co.,Ltd. All rights reserved   Support By Bullnet   Manage Entrance    Sitemap

Leave a Message